- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus; Jesus being both fully God and fully man.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost being a separate work apart from salvation for the empowering of the believer for the work of the minsitry. We affirm that all believers receive the Holy Ghost upon salvation but that there is a separate event outlined in scripture called the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. (Book of Acts Chapter 2).
- We believe in the operations of the gifts of the Spirit as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12 such as healing, miracles, tongues, faith etc… We believe that these gifts are available today and that the children of God can walk in signs and wonders to demonstrate the Kingdom of God “on earth as it is in heaven.”
- We believe in Jesus’ atoning death for the sins of the world. We believe in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father to make intercession for the saints, and in His personal, visible return to the world in power and glory.